If you desire to emancipate yourself from mental slavery, then the following is a list of ten ways that will lead you to liberating yourself from mental slavery:
- Never be a “people-pleaser.”
- Give yourself the freedom to think for yourself.
- Never worry about the judgments of others.
- Always be yourself.
- Benefit from learning from revolutionaries. Observe them directly and/or read about them. Learn what makes/made them distinctive and truly liberated.
- Enjoy the beauty of everyday life.
- Don’t fall in love with tradition of any kind.
- Bloom where you’re planted. Be great and a leader in the areas and gifts you naturally have and/or have worked to obtain.
- Read and learn something new every day.
- Learn how to see things from the perspectives of others and not just your own perspective.
Antonio Maurice Daniels
University of Wisconsin-Madison