It’s my blogoversary! I have officially been blogging for three years now. Since I began blogging on February 14, 2010, it’s easy for me to remember the anniversary of Revolutionary Paideia—it’s on Valentine’s Day. Revolutionary Paideia has been tremendously successful in its three years of existence. I’ve been able to amass an unbelievable number of readers. Even early on in this blog’s history, WordPress named it “One of the Fastest Growing Blogs.” WordPress only gives this distinction to the top blogs that are attracting the most readers. I’m thankful to my readers for making the success of Revolutionary Paideia possible. If it was not for you, Revolutionary Paideia would be just one of the numerous blogs that has no readers or very few readers.
This blog has added to my success and has enabled me to create valuable new friendships and alliances.
For those who are unfamiliar with this blog, it’s a cultural commentary blog offering frequently published pieces on many diverse topics, including education, sports, literature, film, music, black culture, popular culture, self-help, and etc. I post pieces 4 to 5 times a week. For some of the other online publications I write for, take a look at my “Portfolio” page.
I want to thank one of my best friends, Santresa L. Glass, the person who gave me passionate pushes to go ahead and begin blogging. I had expressed to her my desire to start blogging, but I was striving for everything to be perfect before I would begin. Santresa would not settle for this. She persistently insisted I begin immediately. After getting tired of listening to her nag me about going ahead and launch my blog, I went ahead and launched it. Thanks for your constant nagging, Santresa!
I look forward to many more years of blogging. Revolutionary Paideia will bring you many exciting things this year and I don’t want you to miss any of them. I will continue to maintain my commitment to “unsettling, unnerving, and unhousing” you.
Again, I thank all of my readers for helping to develop Revolutionary Paideia into the great success it is today! Happy Blogoversary to Revolutionary Paideia!
Antonio Maurice Daniels
University of Wisconsin-Madison
- 6th Blogoversary (livingromcom.typepad.com)
- 5 years old and still learning (joedale.typepad.com)
- A Veteran Runnah – Has it Been a Year? (aveteranrunnah.com)
- Capital ‘V’ Vintage, A Bias LBD & A 2yr Blogoversary! (veravenus.com)
- Reflections on my 4th blogoversary (journeyingbeyondbreastcancer.com)
- “Blogoversary” (and some short Christmas notes) (jessiethought.wordpress.com)
- First blogoversary: Reflections (eagleeyededitor.wordpress.com)
- Happy Blogoversary To Me! (whenstrangerskiss.wordpress.com)
- Happy Blogoversary to Me! (grownandcurvywoman.com)
- 7th Blogoversary (livingromcom.typepad.com)